- 9 tablespoons refried beans
- 6 Slices American cheese
- 3/8 Cup Onions Chopped
- To Taste Picante Sauce
- 12-15 Chips tortilla chips
- 1-2 Ounces Ranch Dip
- Spread tortilla chips on a microwave-safe plate. Evenly distribute re-fried beans across chips. Drizzle a layer of Picante sauce over beans.
- Tear each slice of cheese into four equal long strips. Tear each strip into four small squares and scatter across the beans.
- Sprinkle onions on top of the cheese. Drizzle more Picante sauce on top.
- Microwave on high for three minutes. Drizzle ranch dressing on top.
You can easily regulate the "heat" on this dish. For spicier, try spicier Picante, sliced jalapenos or less ranch on top. To cool it down try more ranch or milder Picante.