Find out how to make Instant Pot Baked Potatoes and you will never return to the old prepared potato formula again! Heated potatoes in an instant cooker are quick, cushioned, delicate, and simple to make!
Make Instant Pot baked potatoes to appreciate splendidly delicate and cushioned heated potatoes in a small amount of the time! Cook entire potatoes in the cooker and steaming hot heated potatoes are prepared to serve in under 30 minutes.
For an extra five minutes change those quick and soft potatoes into ones with the impeccably broiled, firm, prepared skins.
On the off chance that you love the comfort of instant cooking, you will adore this formula! Cover them with cheddar sauce or your preferred fixings for an ideal side dish!
How Long You Need To Cook
The cooking time fluctuates by a couple of moments, contingent upon the size of the reddish-brown potatoes. At first, the cooker takes around 5-7 minutes to heat up.
- Set the Instant Pot to these cooking times, in view of various measured potatoes.
- Little Potatoes (5-6 ounces each) – 10 minutes HIGH heat, regular discharge 8 minutes
- Medium Potatoes (7-9 ounces each – normally the size sold in mass potato sacks) – 12 minutes HIGH heat, common discharge 9 minutes
- Huge Potatoes (10-12 ounces each – individual, unbagged potatoes purchased in the produce segment) – 13 minutes HIGH heat, common discharge 10 minutes
- Additional Large Potatoes (12-15 ounces) – 15 minutes HIGH heat, normal discharge 11 minutes
Try Delicious Baked Potatoes
When cooking heated potatoes in an Instant Pot you lose those heavenly fresh skins, however, use this 5 MINUTE HACK for the firm, prepared Instant Pot Baked Potato skins!
- Place the cooked potatoes on a preparing sheet.
- Sprinkle olive or vegetable oil on potato skins and brush on until equally covered.
- Sprinkle on flavoring blend (optional) all over potatoes.
- Sear 1-2 minutes, flip potatoes and cook an extra 1-2 minutes.
Baked Potatoes In Instant Pot
- instant pot
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 cup cold water
- Wash potatoes and prick 5-6 times with a fork.
- Place potatoes over Instant Pot trivet and pour in 1 cup of cold water.
- Cook on HIGH heat for 12 minutes
- Discharge pressure normally for 8-10 minutes, at that point fast, discharges any outstanding heat.
- Brush with oil and sprinkle on seasonings.
- Sear on the center rack for 2-4 minutes, turning once.
About The Author:
Rehan is a professional blogger and freelancer. A foodie person, Rehan loves to make and eat different foods. Share his love of food and favorite recipes at Food14.com.