Easter is just around the corner and with it comes a long weekend. The extra day off can be a terrific time to spend some quality time with your kids but the question is, what to do with them that you both will enjoy.
Cooking is one idea which not only is fun for all involved and teaches your children a valuable skill they will keep with them always but gives you a tasty outcome for your efforts. A toy Easy-Bake Oven is one way for them to make their own food in a fun and simple way.
Try this cute little bunny cake just in time for Easter:
- 2 Easy-Bake Yellow Cake Mixes
- 1 canister white frosting
- construction paper White and Pink
- Various candies for decoration
- Bake and cool two Easy-Bake Oven Yellow Cake mixes by following the instructions on the package.
- Stack and frost the cakes with white frosting.
- Cover the cake with coconut.
- Cut bunny ears out of paper.
- Make nose using gumdrops.
- Use hard candy for the eyes and nose.
- Licorice makes great whiskers and gumdrops for the teeth.
About the Author:
Chris Sadler is Owner and WebAdmin of EBORecipes.com
Easy-Bake Oven Recipes and Resources and The 1001Recipes2Send.com
Recipes Database. Find recipes and resources to help your kids learn to
cook and to make the most out of their toy oven at: EBORecipes.com
For more recipes visit: http://www.1001Recipes2Send.com
Download FREE eBooks at: http://www.1001Recipes2Send.com/Free