Creating Ghosts in the Graveyard Cups together is a fun part of making Halloween a holiday for everyone.
- 2 pkg JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding 3.9 oz. each
- 3 cups milk cold
- 1 tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping thawed, divided (12 oz.)
- 15 OREO Cookies crushed (about 1½ cups)
- Assorted decorations:
- 3 CAMEO Creme Sandwich Cookies
- decorating gel
- 5 candy pumpkins
- 10 candy corn pieces
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min.
- Stir in 3 cups COOL WHIP and half the cookie crumbs.
- Spread into individual serving cups; sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate one hour.
- Meanwhile, decorate creme sandwich cookies with decorating gel to resemble tombstones.
- Insert decorated cookies into top of dessert just before serving. Add candies.
- Drop large spoonfuls of remaining COOL WHIP onto dessert to resemble ghosts.
- Green Grass:
- Use snipped pieces of green chewy fruit snack rolls to create grass around the graveyard.