Easy and yet about the best-tasting pizza going. Enjoy!
Makes 2 14″ thin-crust pizzas.
- 3 cups white flour sifted
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 package quick rise yeast
- 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 warm water
- Garlic Butter
- Whisk dry ingredients together well.
- Add water and blend until a firm dough forms.
- Cut dough into two equal pieces. Place each in a round pizza pan well greased with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Butter top of dough well with garlic butter.
- Add desired pizza sauce and toppings.
- Bake at 420 F for 20 minutes on the middle oven rack. Rotate pans halfway through if they both don't fit together on one rack.