- 3 Rounds flour tortillas
- 3 slices American cheese
- 3 links All Beef Hot Dogs
- 18 slices pepperoni
- Place three tortillas open on a microwave-safe plate. Place a slice of American cheese in the center of each tortilla.
- Starting at the top edge of each tortilla, place six pepperoni slices in two rows down the middle. Place a hot dog down the middle of each two rows of pepperoni.
- Using a fork poke a line of holes lengthwise down the center of each hot dog. Roll each tortilla together and secure with a toothpick.
- Microwave for 70 seconds. Remove from microwave and serve with your favorite condiment for dipping.
These roll-ups remind me of the pigs in a blanket we all loved as a kid. The use of tortillas not only gives them a cool Tex Mex twist but lower carbs than with the traditional biscuit wrapping.