- 3/4 pound chicken breast
- 2 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 ounce mozzarella cheese shredded (not too thin)
- 1/2 ounce onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano or to taste
- 1 teaspoon parsley or to taste
- Using a sharp knife cut a slit along the side of the chicken breast creating a pocket.
- Stuff cheese, then pepperoni, then onions into the pocket, layering them on top of each other.
- Sprinkle oregano and parsley flakes on top of chicken breast for additional color and flavor.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until completely done.
This recipe is for a single portion. To feed more people simply multiply the ingredients, and repeat the same steps for each breast needed.