Easy, gourmet grilling
(NC) – Brampton (ON) – According to the Hearth, Patio and Barbeque Association, a perennial favourite and a staple with gourmet grillers everywhere is the humble hamburger. You can buy pre-made frozen patties for the ultimate in convenience but if you want to jazz it up and create your own juicy, homemade hamburger, all you need are a few simple ingredients. This recipe, courtesy of Fiesta Barbeques creates a classic hamburger with a tropical touch – perfect with a nice cold beer or the pitcher of Pina Coladas you’ve got chillin’ on the patio.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef 454 g
- 1/4 Onion finely chopped
- Pinch Oregano Dried
- Pinch Garlic Salt
- Dash Pepper Fresh Ground
- 4 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 Sesame Seed Hamburger Buns Island
- Pineapple Grilled
- Slices Red Onion Grilled
- Slices Tomato Grilled
- Mix ground beef with onion and seasoning. Shape ground beef into 4 burgers.
- Grill on Medium-High heat for 5-7 minutes on each side. Add cheese to burger about 2 minutes before grilling is done. Garnish with 'Island Garnish'.