- 1 lb steak 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick, 500 g
- 1/3 cup Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Rub 75 mL
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 16 medium mushrooms
- 2 tbsp honey mustard 30 mL
- 2 tbsp olive oil 30 mL
- 2 tbsp lemon juice 30 mL
- Cut meat into 24 one-inch (2.5 cm) cubes. Combine meat with steak rub.
- Mix well to thoroughly coat meat, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut pepper into 16 one-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
- On each skewer thread 3 meat cubes, 2 mushrooms and 2 pepper pieces.
- Whisk mustard, olive oil and lemon juice together until blended.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium heat.
- Cover and grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning and brushing vegetables with mustard mixture about 4 times, until meat is desired doneness.
Tips: Replace beef with pork. Try other vegetables such as zucchini and eggplant. More information is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 21g | Total Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 950mg | Fiber: 1g