(NC) Morning, noon or night, this chocolate peanut butter cup smoothie does an excellent job of satisfying your sweet tooth. Packed with fibre and protein, your family will drink up the classic flavour combo in this recipe from Ontario Bean Growers.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie with Black Beans
- 1 cup almond milk, sweetened, or 1% milk
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp peanut butter, natural
- 1 tbsp• chia seeds
- 1 banana, frozen, ripe, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2-4 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and whirl until smooth, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with drizzle of peanut butter and cocoa nibs if desired. Serve immediately.