- 25 California grapes green or red seedless
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup toffee bits finely chopped
- Put toothpicks into the grapes, set aside. Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment.
- In a small double boiler, melt the chocolate and oil together over medium-low heat, stirring until melted, about 5 minutes (or in the microwave on high power 30 seconds, stirring once). Dip the grapes in the chocolate and then in the toffee. Place on the parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat until all the grapes are used. Chill until set.
Per dipped grape: Calories 38; Protein 1 g; Carbohydrate 4.5 g; Fat 2 g; 46% Calories from Fat; Cholesterol 1 mg; Sodium 19 mg; Potassium 8 mg; Fibre .3 g.