Chocolate Banana Cupcakes
Trendsetting Desserts (NAPSA) - Perfectly portioned, colorful and delicious, cupcakes are everywhere. You can find them in bakeries and coffeehouses, on dessert menus and at weddings. It's not just professional bakers who are getting into the cupcake movement. Home cooks are whipping up tasty creations for their family that look as good as they taste. One easy way to add pizzazz to your baked treats is with baking cups. For example, fashion-inspired Reynolds(r) Baked for You(r) StayBrite(tm) Baking Cups are unlike other paper baking cups-the patterns won't fade during baking. Their brilliant colors and designs are still visible even on chocolate cake after baking. Here's a fun idea using a monkey-and-banana theme to help make your next party a jungle of delight.
- 24 Reynolds Baked for You StayBrite Baking Cups
- 1 18.25 oz. package chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 teaspoons banana extract divided
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 16 oz. container chocolate frosting
- Banana-shaped candies
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place Reynolds Baked for You StayBrite Baking Cups in muffin pans.
- Place cake mix, eggs, milk, oil and 2 teaspoons banana extract in a large bowl. Beat with mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in banana. Spoon batter into baking cups, filling about 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes.
- Stir 1 teaspoon banana extract into chocolate frosting. Spread on cupcakes. Top with banana-shaped candies.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip: For extra flavor, add banana extract 1/4 teaspoon at a time to frosting until desired flavor is reached.
For more information, recipes and inspiring ideas for making your own personalized cupcakes, visit www.ReynoldsCupcake Central.com.