- 8 PC Eat the Middle First Cookies
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour 15 ml
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated sugar 7 ml
- 1 tub PC Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese- Caramel 250 g
- 1 egg
- 24 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 toasted pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325 F (160 C). Line a 24 mini-muffin cup pan with foil liners.
- In mini food processor, process cookies to fine crumbs. Place 1 tsp (5 ml) crumbs into each muffin cup. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, gently press crumbs together into bottom of cup. Bake in the centre of oven for 5 minutes. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together flour and sugar. In a bowl and using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and flour mixture until smooth. Beat in egg. Spoon 1 tbsp (15 ml) of mixture into each muffin cup. Bake in the centre of the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or just until cream cheese looks set. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes. Place one chocolate chip flat side up in centre of each cheesecake bite; immediately top with a pecan. Chocolate chip will melt. Cool to room temperature on rack, about 2 hours.
- Transfer to an airtight container; refrigerate until firm and cold, about 2 hours.
Serving Size 24 Other More recipe ideas can be found online at pc.ca.