- 1/4 lb Balderson Royal Canadian 2 Year Old Cheddar Cheese shredded, 125g
- 1/4 cup Lactantia butter softened, 50mL
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 175mL
- 8 oz pimento stuffed olives 250g, 1 jar
- 1 tbsp celery or poppy seeds 15mL
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Blend shredded Balderson Royal Canadian 2 Year Old Cheddar Cheese with butter, stir in flour and knead well to form dough. Drain jar of olives and set on paper towel.
- Mould approximately 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) of dough around each olive. Sprinkle with seeds.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Tip: For added Cheddar flavour use Balderson Heritage 5 Year Old Cheddar Cheese.www.newscanada.com