- Cook asparagus until tender-crisp and let cool on paper towel. Crumble brie.
- Line tart tin (preferably with removable bottom) with pastry. Line pastry with parchment paper or foil, fit into corners and fill with dried beans or rice.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) 5 min. Reduce heat to 350°F (180°C) and bake 10 to 15 min. longer or until golden.
- Remove paper and weights and bake 3 min. Let cool.
- In blender or food processor, combine eggs, brie, ginger and salt until smooth. Pour into pie shell. Arrange asparagus attractively on top.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 30 to 45 min. or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean and tart is golden brown.
- Cut in wedges and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 15 min. Cooking Time: 45 min.