(NC) – For more information on how to grill fish, meat, poultry, desserts or to get any other barbecue related questions answered, call the Weber Grill-LineSM toll-free at 1-800-Grill-Out. Our team of Weber Certified Barbecue Expert are on-hand 24/7 to answer all of your burning questions.
Weber-Stephen Products Co., headquartered in Palatine, Ill., is the premier manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills and accessories. In 1952, founder George Stephen designed the Weber kettle with a lid that allows outdoor cooks to grill in all kinds of weather. A family-owned business for more than 50 years, Weber has grown to be a leading exporter of outdoor grills worldwide. Weber charcoal and gas grills are available at select home centers, hardware stores, department stores, patio stores and other retail outlets.
The ingredients in this recipe are inspired by the Provence region in southeastern France. Keep it simple and enjoy. (Suitable substitutes for the sea bass: Red snapper, striped bass.)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon basil finely chopped, fresh
- 1 tablespoon thyme finely chopped, fresh
- 2 teaspoons lavender dried
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 4 fillets Chilean sea bass skinless (about 6 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- lemon wedges optional
- In a small bowl whisk together the paste ingredients. Spread the paste evenly on both sides of the fish fillets.
- Grill over Direct High heat until the flesh is opaque throughout and starting to flake, 5 to 7 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time.
- Serve warm and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.