Don’t know how to carve a pumpkin your family won’t laugh at? Are you having the coven over and don’t know what to serve? Do your little Monsters think there just isn’t enough ghoul in your ghoulash?
Never fear! A solution is at hand, or at least at download. With the Happy Hallowe’en Recipes eBook you can pick up over 240 recipes, tips and ideas for your next fright fest.
Apples, Beverages, Breadmaker, Breads, Breakfast, Cakes, Candies, Cheesecakes, Condiments, Cookies, Desserts, Diabetic, Dips, Ethnic, Fruits, Ice Cream, Icing, Low-Fat, Main Dish, Pies, Popcorn, Punches, Quick/Easy, Sandwiches, Snacks, Soups, Stews, Techniques, Tips, Vegetables
Try this at your next Monster Mash:
- 1 generous cup marshmallows miniature
- 24 Whole cloves
- 1/2 gallon apple cider
- 3 cups Grape juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon star anise about 48 stars
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ginger fresh, finely sliced
- Preheat the oven to 250 F.
- Butter a baking sheet and sift confectioner's sugar over it. Arrange marshmallows into 12 vaguely triangular shapes to form ghosts, about 8-9 marshmallows per ghost. Bake until they melt, about 5 minutes. Do not let them brown.
- Insert 2 cloves for eyes into the top marshmallows of each triangle. Let the ghosts cool completely on the tray before removing them with a spatula. Combine the remaining ingredients in a large pot and place it over medium heat until the mixture is warm to the touch. Do not let it come to a boil.
- Let the brew stand for at least 2 hours. Transfer to a punch bowl and float the ghosts on top. Serve cold or at room temperature.
into the warm liquid. Want more ghoulishly delicious recipes? Find 250+ recipes in The Happy Hallowe'en! Recipes eBook! -*-*-*-*-*-*
About the Author:
Chris Sadler is Owner and WebAdmin of The RecipesNow.com
Recipes Database and Easy-Bake Oven Recipes and Resources
EBORecipes.com . Become a member to receive the update
newsletter alert: http://www.RecipesNow.com
Download FREE eBooks at: http://www.RecipesNow.com/Free
For kid's recipes visit: http://www.EBORecipes.com