Easy Tips, Tricks And Recipes Can Help Stretch Your Wine Budget Through The Holidays
Impressing Your Guests While Putting The Main Focus On Your Time Together
(NAPSA) - With the holidays approaching, hosts and hostesses across the country are looking for fun and affordable ways to entertain with friends and family. While everyone is looking to cut corners and scale back, there is no reason to sacrifice getting together with loved ones over good food and wine. With these easy, breezy tips from Livingston Cellars, your wine budget won't break the bank, and you'll provide a quality experience, keeping your guests happy from Thanksgiving through the New Year.
- Buy in Bulk - Livingston Cellars offers a variety of quality wines in 1.5-liter bottles for about $6.99. Each bottle offers approximately 10 glasses of wine, so you can serve your guests a selection of both red and white wines for under $15.
- Serve With Style - First impressions are everything. Serve wine in festive glasses that reflect your personal style or provide quirky wineglass charms for everyone's glasses so they can easily find their own while adding a signature touch to each glass!
- Spice Things Up - Be creative and serve up your favorite mulled wine recipe, warming your way into your guests' hearts as they come in from the cold. The spices will fill your home with an inviting aroma while enhancing the flavor of the wine.
- Pour it Out - Pre-pouring wine into glasses or a carafe before serving will shift guests' focus to the party and encourage them to try new varietals.
- Make it Festive - Add your own touch to Livingston Cellars Sangria by creating a lively punch with fresh seasonal fruit, and celebrate 'Sangria Style' with this colorful centerpiece.
Looking for your favorite Livingston Cellars varietal? It's now easier than ever to find your go-to wine choice with the new Livingston Cellars packaging. Each varietal is now easily distinguishable, featuring its own signature color on the label and cap-yellow for Chardonnay, orange for Sangria and blue for Merlot!
While you're enjoying a glass, be sure to log on and learn about the Living the Livingston Life national essay contest, where four grand-prize winners will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to California wine country.
Visit www.TheLivingstonLife. com/WineCountry and tell us how you're living the life.