Kikkoman Celebrates Family Time Outdoors
(NAPSA) – Getting the whole family involved in cooking is a win-win situation-fun for the kids and helpful for the grown-ups. And stepping away from the stove to take the feast outdoors can make family cooking more enjoyable.
Even if you’re just throwing some burgers on the backyard barbeque, a little advance planning and creativity go a long way. The more thought you and the kids put into an outdoor meal, the more smoothly it will go, and the more relaxed everyone will be.
So where do you start? One good place is Kikkoman’s new online guide, Celebrating Family Time Outdoors. Kikkoman, the world’s leading supplier of naturally brewed soy sauce and other authentic Asian sauces and seasonings, is a company dedicated to food, family and tradition. After all, it has been family-owned for more than 300 years. Celebrating Family Time Outdoors is packed with tips, family-friendly recipes and a picnic basketful of suggestions for cooking outdoors, including:
- Locations and Themes – Tips for organizing the menu, planning games and activities, plus ideas for cookouts, camping and luaus.
- Getting Organized – How to make planning and shopping fun and educational for kids.
- Packing Picnics – A complete picnic checklist makes it easy to remember all the big and little details.
- BBQ Basics – The low-down on firing up the grill, with cooking pointers and safety tips.
- Outdoor Food Safety – Helpful tips for storing and transporting food safely.
To download your free copy of Kikkoman’s Celebrating Family Time Outdoors, visit www.kikko man-usa.com and click on ‘home cooks.’ Meanwhile, here’s a little easy inspiration for your next family feast in the great outdoors.