- Pita bread, shredded lettuce, diced tomato and slivered onion for garnishing
- Mix the chicken, cilantro, VH Sweet Thai Chili sauce, bread crumbs, egg and VH soya sauce until well combined.
- Form 8 equal portions onto skewers and form into a sausage-like shape, covering the pointed end of skewer.
- Roast skewers on a foil lined baking sheet in a 500 F oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with additional chili sauce for dipping or serve in warmed pita bread garnished with shredded lettuce, diced tomato and slivered onion.